YOUR SUCCESS IS OUR GOAL
Share With Friends
Maximise Your Time and Double Your Productivity
“Ordinary things consistently done produce extraordinary results.”
A little change in your daily habit helps you achieve a greater result. It’s time to take back the control of your time. Based on Unstoppable You™, apply the following time management strategies to maximise your time, double your productivity and increase your wealth:
Decide What Needs to Be Done and By Whom
- List all things that need to be done. If today were your last day, what would be the most important things that absolutely needs to be done?
- Select important tasks by using the Must – Should – Could method. Focus on the ‘Must’.
- Prioritise each item using the Importance and Urgency scores (3 max). Focus on the Highest Importance and the Highest Urgency task.
- Decide which most valuable tasks that only you can do it. Decide what you can eliminate, automate, or delegate. Only do things that are best use of your time and delegate the rest to each specialist.
- Schedule your top prioritised items. Focus on the most important and urgent tasks that massively contribute to your success first. Estimate the implementation time and put the scheduled tasks in your diary. Respect your time and stick to your calendar.
Do Your Best at What You Are Great at
- Plan your daily “10 Before 10” achievement list and Visualise yourself doing them before you go to bed. The list comes from above selected and prioritised items. They can be derived from your yearly or monthly plan. It is the list of 10 most important things that you commit to accomplish before 10 AM the next morning. They are the 10 highest value tasks that contribute to 90% of your success. You can plan and schedule the tasks a week in advance, if not a year. Remember to plan each task based on a long term STRATEGIC outcome. The tasks can be changed. Think of the long term strategic outcome. It is also good to plan on Friday for the following week.
- Do your prioritised “10 Before 10” list when you wake up, but after your important morning ritual. Do them in order and without any distractions. Work off your planned calendar. Have you ever procrastinated? Click here and learn how to overcome procrastination.
- Focus on one task at a time and give your best shot at it!
- Reward yourself when you accomplish your “10 Before 10” list.
- Review: ask what works (to do more) and not work (to eliminate).
- Eliminate as much as you can in particular low-value unimportant tasks. Create a “Stop Doing” List and stop doing everything that doesn’t massively contribute to your success.
- Automate something that you most often use or something that takes a lot of time.
- Delegate, leverage, or outsource the rest to specialists. Always have a list of highly supportive best-in-class experts ready and build a great relationship with them. Check progress regularly. Delegate the tasks but own the results.
- Convert down time, e.g. during waiting doing nothing, to be more productive.
- Improve at least one thing everyday. Better your product, service, technology, process, people, yourself, etc. Have a never-ending commitment to constant improvement. Steve Jobs consistently asked, “is there a better way?” Wake up every morning with this thought, come up with an answer and commit to it.
How to Have More Time
Ever wish you had more time? Now, your wish is granted! Just imagine! How much more can you achieve or be happier if you have more time? What if you have more time than you realise? We can show you how, but you have to seize every moment and make the most of it.
A Wake Up Call
“One of the very worst uses of time is to do something very well that need not to be done at all.”
Having too much to do in too little time is a common challenge. Although you are exhausted with multi-tasking, your to-do list keeps growing and you feel like you’re a step behind. But what do you actually use your time for? On the left column, write down 10 main activities that you spend most of your time doing in a day.
On the right column, write down your top 3 goals for this year. Link each activity to the goal if the activity helps you move closer to your goal. Congratulations if your activities massively contribute to the achievement of your goals. If not, are you overwhelmed doing the wrong things? When is a great time, like now, to create more success-driven habits?
Don’t sacrifice something very important by doing an unimportant task. Once you stop doing the wrong things, you have more time to do the right things. Ensure that your activity produces the most important result that generates the highest pay. It’s time for time management.
Imagine! There’s a bank that credits your account each morning with £86,400. But it deletes whatever part of the amount you’d failed to use during the day. What would you do? Draw out every penny. Each one of us has such a bank. It’s called “Time”.
Every morning it credits you with 86,400 seconds. Every night it writes off as lost whatever of this you have failed to use wisely. If you fail to use the day’s deposits, the loss is yours. Do you use every second wisely? Time waits for no one. You must maximise every moment.
My team and I read this every morning.
“I’m grateful for this miraculous day.
What I’m doing today is very important,
As I’m exchanging a day of my life for it.
When tomorrow comes, this day will be gone forever.
Leaving something in its place I have traded for it.
I don’t want it to be a loss. I want it to be a gain.
I’m not gonna fail. I’m gonna succeed.
I’m gonna maximise each moment, seize every opportunity.
and I shall not forget the price I paid for.”
Have You Squeezed and Maximised Every Moment?
Share With Friends
Get the Ultimate Success Design™ to Live Your Ideal Life
Simply enter your name and email then click on the red button to get a VIP email.